This works are the final results of Design for behavior change related with LGBTSS person as a graduate study in Iowa State University.
- Inform faculty about LGBTQIA+ students.
- Help faculty create a more inclusive classroom and ISU campus.
- Conveying complicated topic in relatable manner
- Breaking social barriers placed against LGBTQIA+ community
- Convincing faculty to change the classroom dynamic
- ISU Faculties
- Training Attendee
- LGBTQIA+ Persons
- Give faculty tools in order to create a more inclusive classroom
- Spread awareness and inform
- Increase visibility
- Faculty handbook
- Swag (stickers, name tags)
Iowa State University Graduate Study
Instructor: Ryan Clifford
Team members: Huiwon Lim, Matt Nowatzke, Zhenhui Zheng
Planning: Matt Nowatzke
Art Director: Huiwon Lim
Designer: Huiwon Lim, Zhenhui Zheng